Sponsor an animal as a gift for a loved one with a single donation of £120 and you'll be providing Open Paw training & enrichment to an animal in our care, including training supplies and interactive feeding toys. This training is vital for keeping their minds stimulated during their time in rescue and for helping them to find a loving new owner sooner.
The recipient will receive a card on your behalf, together with a welcome pack containing:
- A welcome letter and certificate.
- A postcard from the animals at NAWT.
- A biannual newsletter from your rehoming centre of your choice, offering the recipient an update on the animals you've helped.
- Two editions of our supporter magazine Animate twice a year.
- A selection of NAWT branded merchandise.
* Please include the recipient's full name, recipient’s address and the centre you wish your sponsorship to go to in the gift message box in your basket.
If you are a tax payer, the National Animal Welfare Trust can reclaim 25p on every £1 from your sponsorship at no extra cost to you. To put your tax to work to benefit animals in our care, please fill in the Gift Aid section on the 'Review Order' page before you submit your payment. Thank you for your support.
If you would like to sponsor an alternative amount, please telephone 020 8950 0177 (option 1).